Sleep Talking

This serves as a vessel for my other forms of art. Dark, mysterious, miscellaneous, weird, poetry and eventually I'll try to make this into a store for my music project Kro and my name for my poetry books "The House of Sleep.

Monday, July 12, 2010

11/18/2008

Watching it all fade to gray
The thought that constantly fills my mind
The people, the places, the things
All go away
I tend to torture myself with my thoughts
I tare myself apart
I, more than anyone else, influence my mood
I am my best friend, my worst enemy
I find ways to make myself better
Then I tare it all apart
I'm not sure why
I guess I'd rather live in my fantasy world
Where I only can destroy my dreams
Like I'd rather destroy my own creations
Send my ships off to sea
Only to soon watch them sink

No comments:

Post a Comment